Change log (04.07.13)
* Changed the attention sound.
Change log (03.05.13)
* Added new match page.
* Added sub system.
Change log (19.03.13)
* Added error messages for when picking up a class fails.
Change log (16.03.13)
Change log (12.03.13) (by Trath)
* Game page now lists the map. (right above the connect string)
* Mumble link on game page takes you to pickup channel instead of only connecting to server. (Pickup 1, Pickup 2 ETC)
Change log (11.03.13) (by Trath)
* Updated the rules section.
* Changed some backend things. Nothing visible front-end.
* Added a banning system for admins. Nothing visible front-end.
Change log (23.02.13):
* Fixed login not being saved when entering without www. (by Trath)
* Cleaned Servers tab.
* Some stats: Link
Change log (21.02.13):
* Fixed a problem where players with special charecters in their nickname couldn’t log in.(by Trath)
Change log (20.02.13):
* Fixed ALL players beeing removed form queue when match starts.
Change log (18.02.13):
* System now remembers login. No need to re-login every time you visit the site. (by Trath)
* Added check if server you are supposed to play on is running.
Change log (17.02.13):
* added chat based report system
* created steam group where everyone can search for subs and invited all users to it
* removed ban plugin on lz server for people with bad steam rep
* added overview of all servers (by floube)
Change log (16.02.13):
* added using multiplay servers only as a fallback
Change log (15.02.13):
* added protection against beeing kicked from a running game
* updated all servers
* fixed whitelist on lethal-zone server
* increased delay if you are not singed up for the good of the database
* fixed players getting redirected to old game page in some cases
* added a secret char combination to the post message so you can only sing up
or remove yourself with it. You won’t notice anything on the front end.
Change log (14.02.13):
* fixed pickup starting beeing played more the once
* fixed medics not appering on the game info page
* added or mysql die to the login process again so
if the db causes trouble people will not be able to log in
Change log (13.02.13):
* added 4 permanent [i hope] multiplay servers thanks to skyride
* fixed all whitelists and configs on all servers (thanks mister pixel)
* fixed people getting redirected at worng page
* added medics not beeing displayed on the game info page
Change log (12.02.13 night):
* limited message lenght to 128 characters
* fixed scrollbar not appearing on low-res screens
Change log (12.02.13 day):
* fixed !last command
* fixed nuber count left to the class button
* added links to admins profiles when you type !admin also made NeuTronas admin
Change log (11.02.13 day):
* fixed display of the channel number
* fixed the ip being displayed wrong 60% of the time
* fixed sounds for all browsers
* added header with version number
* added sound for when 11 people are singed up
- If you join a pickup, you must play in it.
- If you can't play, you must get yourself a sub and tell your teammates.
- Try to get in quickly. Your team can get you a sub after 5 minutes.
- If you were already sub'd, you must get out unless the sub lets you play.
- You must be in Mumble during the game.
- You must use simillar nicknames in the Website, Mumble and Gameserver.
- You must speak only English during the game and before the game. Use the "whisper" option on Mumble if you want to speak your native language.
- Preferably you have some competitive experience.
- You must leave the Mumble and Gameserver immediately when the pickup finish.
- Don't cheat
- Don't get on everybody's nerves
People come to TF2Pickup.net to play competitive 6vs6 and have fun. You are expected to play to win and be nice to people on Mumble. Don't troll, don't fool around
and don't rage quit. These rules are put to ensure people have fun playing. If you don't abide by the rules, you will be banned.
Why should you donate?
The development and maintenance of the website takes up an enormous amount of time and commitment.
Every amount will be much appreciated.
|Guy Holland:|| 15.00€|
|Tang Un:|| 10.00€|
More stuff coming soonish, this is just a countermeasure to the bug of some people not getting forwarded to the match page